Tom Ford’s Style Rules
- Be confident.
- Button your jacket. It takes 20 pounds off your silhouette.
- Never button more than one button on a jacket.
- Know yourself and know what you like. That’ll be your signature.
- Americans have grown too accustomed to being comfortable. I find a different kind of comfort when I know I look good.
- You can’t wear trendy clothes forever. Everyone has to grow up sometime.
- That being said, Mick Jagger can wear pretty much anything he wants. It’s all about your personality.